Sunday, October 03, 2004

Sydney is a fuckhole

Not in the "Oh goody I can stop masturbating now I've found myself a fuckhole" sense, but more "Oh dear, Bubba's pinned me down and is tattoing 'FuckHole' on my upper lip and lower back."

Due to many reasons, primarily my happiness with life, I have decided to fuck Sydney off and come home. Negotiations with my employers may not go too well, so I'm probably going to have to look for a new job.

If ANYONE knows of a UNIX admin/engineer role in Melbourne, or ANYTHING else you think I may be interested in/good at, please let me know. At this stage I am happy to suffer a reduction in pay or whatever in order to get things back on track. Contract work is also welcome. Basically I'll hock my arse if needs be.

Alternatively I am happy to take jobs babysitting 18 year old schoolgirls and the like, running LAN games or teaching english to 18 year old Japanese schoolgirls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home