Wednesday, September 22, 2004

RIFFZILLA BITCHES



If I was to form a band today, it would be called RIFFZILLA we'd play slow downtuned riffs with stupid growling vocals in japanese or something. Onstage each member would wear a godzilla suit & the stage would be littered with balsa wood skyscrapers that would be systematically crushed by the bandmembers. The audience would recieve one of those slot together balsa wood glider planes that they would be expected to throw at the band so they could be batted out of the air & (of course) crushed.

Who said the music business is tough.

(TML seems to be going through spring break)

4 Comments:

Blogger skaffen said...

...and a new era is born. That is quite possibly the best idea for a band ever. I am in awe at your genius.

Could we have Japanese schoolgirls up ladders that I could grab and run off with after each gig?

8:25 am  
Blogger eightball said...

I would not expect anything less.

I spent all last night laying awake in bed wondering how to make foam rubber suits.

I didn't come up with any ideas worth considering.

are you still OS?

9:08 am  
Blogger stompbox said...

Already my favourite stoner monster band, well done.

12:09 pm  
Blogger monkeypox said...

Not "quite possibly" - definitely the best idea for a band ever.

12:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home