Saturday, October 02, 2004

Latin American Toilets suck arse



No, they didn't make us shit in itty-bitty-bins.

Toilets in South America are in many familiar ways a joy to use. Large ceramic bowls designed to cup ones arse in a loving embrace while you ponder the rapidly approching medical insurance claim. The only issue with the toilet system is the plumbing, which is fucked. Thus it is customary, and often requested by little signs in each cubicle, to wipe your little pooper, check the paper for artistic merit, then place said contaminated goods in a bin like the above.

EVERYBODY does this, it's fucking rank.

2 Comments:

Blogger stompbox said...

So let me get this straight, you're sitting on a toilet, but the objective is to scoop out your ass and put everything into a bin next to the toilet, so that you don't get the toilet dirty?

The toilet on the Gahn which gave me gastro was humming with bacteria. The sink folds out from the wall, and the tap almost touches the basin, so you have to basically rest your hands on the bottom of the basin to get them wet. I think if I had fingerbanged myself hard in the arse, wiped my hands on the wall and left without turning the filthy tap on I would have avoided gastro.

I want to experience one of those Jap loos which thanks you while you're dumping. Call me strange but that sounds fucking sexy.

3:00 pm  
Blogger eightball said...

I've heard there are German toilets similar to that Japanese one, that thanks you whilst your pooping. Her name is Inga & her rates are more than reasonable.

8:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home