Friday, September 24, 2004

Gastric Holiday

So far on our holiday the kids have had severe colds and I copped a dose of gastro which was like eating magic mushrooms and hopping on a dangerously high G rollercoaster ride. The porcelain has fingermarks from where I was struggling to hold on to the seat so I wasn't thrown into the air. I think the experience has made me a world class rodeo rider.

The 3 year old walked out of Garfield 5 mins in saying it was shit, and they came to join me and the 10 year old in Thunderbirds, which was cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger eightball said...

I now have broadband at home, which pretty much means I have the ablility to download any current movie I want for free. needless to say I have not felt the urge to download Garfield, thinnest premise for a movie ever?

it's definatley gotta be up there.

glad to hear you're having fun & getting to know toilets from all around our great great land.

you think it's bad in Adelaide? what about that Port Adelaide have made the Grand Final this weekend which means OUR BEAUTIFUL CITY IS NOW FULL OF ADELAIDE BOGANS!!!

1:35 pm  
Blogger stompbox said...

This is an important government announcement. Do not fuck drunk Adelaide footy sluts this weekend, it is bad for the Melbourne gene pool.

5:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home