Sunday, September 12, 2004

1st freelance 3D gig

Am I excited? I'm typing this out using my engorged cock to hit the keys! Reading this has probably impregnanted your eyeballs, take a morning after pill soon or in 9 months little eyelets will open up all over your head and you'll be walking in to work looking like a potatoe which has been left in the cupboard too long.

On the subject of potatoes, I have posted here today as well as 3dpotatoe, so enough holding of ballsack and whining. I will always have inane bullshit to post here... Let the bullshit flow!

2 Comments:

Blogger stompbox said...

No one gives a fuck that I am fulfilling my childhood dream.

But if I say something like "dudes, my ass is making a wierd bubbly sound like someone needs to turn of the percolator. The coffe's DONE dude" and you guys will reply with 6 posts in two hours.

Fuck. My ass is all talk. It makes out the end is fucking nigh, so I sit on the can, AGAIN, and phit all I get is tiny brown pea.

12:55 am  
Blogger skaffen said...

poo is cool.

Congrats Stompy, I hope for a full update when I return to Australian soil.

hee hee, soil, like wha´t I do to my pants

8:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home