Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Holy Rampant Zombie Turds on a Stick

Eightball & the delightful Mrs Eightball bought a house....



Here's me superglued to the side of the house...

It's in Montmorency & you're expected to say. 'Where's that' even if like 75% of TML readership you grew up about 750 metres away from it.

Our backyard is massively empty save 2 fuckoff big ghost gums about 50 metres down the back which from my initial presumptions are about perfect width to double as goal posts for beer fueled shots at goal with the Footy (maybe I'll let Tuckers Daughter stay over a few nights a week & let the potato head practise his kicking)

This post contains nothing about robots, zombies or boobs. for that I'm eternally sorry.

As a repentance I offer the first image that comes up in a Google Image Search for zombie robot boobs.

3 Comments:

Blogger stompbox said...

I need to inform you that we will be moving in 3 weeks time to your new place, and we expect some help shifting our furniture and the trampoline.

3:59 pm  
Blogger skaffen said...

Congrats guys! With Stomp and the kids you are going to have the funnest house EVER. Save a room for me, I shall be returning with the robot army around 2008 and will need somewhere to hide from customs authorities.

Does it have a spa? Will you breed goats out the back? Have you run fiber?

10:30 pm  
Blogger skaffen said...

Awesome, at the moment the 'previous posts' means that your new house has a giant Gundam on it, ready to kick some terran arse!

12:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home