Sunday, April 09, 2006

Easter hols coming...

Going down the beach house with the kids.
I want to take Space Hulk but the boy wants me to shut up and help finish his Black Templar army, which is fair enough.

Planning on drinking plunger coffee by the pot belly stove, nibbling chocolate and running AVALON finally. The rules are all over the joint and dont even make sense, it's a badly ripped off version of ADnD with even less rhyme and reason.

BUT I downloaded the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle RPG book, and I'll print the relevant bits and use that for the core rules. It's a short book and there's lees to work out. It's a 4-year-old friendly campaign, so when you kill a zombie chicken it pops and scatters treasure like Spyro the Dragon. So I'll be reaching for the old DMs guide and rolling ludicrous treasure for them.

Hopefully some Road Hogs action too.

Should be fun, wish me luck and god give me strength.

2 Comments:

Blogger eightball said...

That sounds so killer rad....

you guys deserve it.

11:31 am  
Blogger skaffen said...

Hell yeah, can I play long distance?

10:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home