Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Improvements

Hello gay fucks.
What changes, improvements, modifications should we make to TML?
I added the wee RSS feed thingy 8Ball was asking for (I think) but we may as well chuck some other nice stuff on here too.
I was thinking about making a front door page that doesn't look suss at work (as I work in a gay office were predominately black webpages are a no-go.)
Is there anything anyone wants, or are you happy to find inane delights of the internet posted here every once in a while?

To be honest, brutal suggestions of change could be good, as then I could get off my arse and do some funky stuff instead of playing with the remote controlled helicopter I was given for christmas.

3 Comments:

Blogger stompbox said...

I'd go with the helicopter if it was me.

12:12 am  
Blogger eightball said...

Yeah I'd stick with the helecopter as well..

However throwing a new style sheet in here could help.

There's a white one that 90% of the blogs I've seen use which is pretty bland/worksafe but actually quite easy to read. (I'll try to chase it up, but I suspect it's probalby available via the admin dashboard)

I'll knock up a new logo as well. but other than that, now RSS is clicking I'm happy cause I now get alerted whenever someone posts (I dont think it covers new comments)

WTF has happened to TML, the Yuletide period has bought on a radness boom of magnificent proportions!!!

10:16 am  
Blogger stompbox said...

Dude, could you add links to the right hand side of the blog? And make it accessible to us? Maybe not, but I would like to just add a list of manga and anime links, which we can add to, for manga/anime torrent trackers, direct download sites etc for series we are currently reading/watching.

9:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home