Thursday, January 20, 2005

The Preacher

Suprnova is down but thank fuck I saved torrents to my comics folder to fire up at work, as that page was blocked from here but the torrents worked.

Anyway The Preacher is helping me procrastinate from 3D work tonight. It's by the dudes who did Hellblazer, and it's neato. Great characters and characterisations of a southern redneck cop who is a conspiracy theorist, an excellent bad guy etc. Nerds I can share this with you when I see you. Good dialogue.

If anyone finds a new source of torrents hook me up. I particularly want all Invader Zim episodes, I can watch those puppies on repeat with my kids but only have a few episodes.

1 Comments:

Blogger stompbox said...

I am getting right into this series. I think the thing about these comics is you need to read them all in one hit, otherwise it doesn't really work. I think that's why I never got into Sandman. I think if you sat down at someone's house with a few years worth of Sandman comics it would be cool.

Anyway the writing for Preacher is great, as good as Hellblazer and just as angst-ridden. They really deliver with the no holds barred crazy violence, and the cops are cool, often as fun as the main characters and sometimes more so.

11:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home