Monday, January 10, 2005

Pointless Musing

You guys have obviously developed meaningful lives.
I have 2 jobs and 2 kids, but still have time to whack off here. Hmmm. Whatever you are busy doing, it must be good.

Deadworld comics are coming back, revived by Dark Horse and hopefully given a new lease on (un)life. Fucking sweet.

When I got back to town my PO box was more chock full than my colon was (plane food, not condoms full of Thai smack. But thanks for asking.)
A 2 book series on cartoon character creation in Lightwave = schibby, and 3 new metal cds.
- Zombie Ritual - heavy dirty grind/metal, wierd Japanese kids in zombie makeup.
- New ENGORGED - thrashmetal exhumed, sped up, given a modern production and sodomised back to horrifying life. These guys rule.
- and new BRODEQUIN - first of their 3 full-lengths with intelligible riffs, still fast as an insinkerator, more blur than blast, this band have taken the idea of "concept album" to span a musical career obsessing over torture techniques during the Spanish inquisition. The ultra brutal US death metal scene reached saturation point some time ago, bands with personality are all that float to the top and these guys have personality in spades. Ominous riffs, stupidly deep "vocals" and when the last superhuman drummer quit they poached the fastest goregrind drummer alive - from Foetopsy. I am spanking HARD with the lyrics sheet pressed against my sticky date.

1 Comments:

Blogger skaffen said...

Not that meaningful I'm afraid, just a mess.
I've finally moved into a fairly stable abode, as long as I keep making money to pay the rent... Should be back on the interspank at home in the next week or so too.

4:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home