Monday, January 17, 2005

Fart Humidity

On Sunday, in the presence of friendly TML delivery and installation staff, I unexpectedly found myself raising the age old question:

How wet can a fart be, and still be referred to as a fart?

I was standing when the fart occured, doing a wee in the classic pose, and I managed to fill my shorts without actually touching cloth, if that makes sense. Immediately afterwards, as the full nature of what had happened was dawning on me, I heard my in-laws walk into the house with loud greetings: They had literally just walked in after a year away in Alice Springs. We were going to be expected to hug, kiss, and not have shit in our pants. Except the 3 year old but that's another story.

Anyway I'm proud to say I cleaned up and got away with boxers still in a fit state to wear to work. I told TML staff what had happened and he immediately left the building.

So how wet can one be? I think it's like Turing and the question of Artificial Intelligence:
If it feels like a fart, it's a fart. Anything else is shit.

2 Comments:

Blogger monkeypox said...

My opinion is if there is shit in your pants - you have shit your pants. I'm not talking a simple skidder here, but chunky bits. I'm talking from experience as well. Never walk the dog for more than an hour if you don't have a dunny or at least a bog roll and a handy bush nearby. Try keeping a dog away from you while you are shitting under a bush. That makes you the most interesting person in the world to a dog.

5:41 pm  
Blogger stompbox said...

The dog's thinking "Dude! There's warm food coming out of your ass!"

7:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home