Sunday, December 05, 2004

Max Game Modeling Video Tutes

Sure enough, the R&L forum proved useful immediately, pointing to
This MAX modeling video tute
Skaffen I strongly recommend you give this a look over. You could probably just dive into MAX with this, and refer to the other learning material if you need it to complete the tute. You'll come out with a gun and able to do more, as well as knowing your way around MAX game modeling.

I expect you to start regurgitating huge guns, Simon Bisley ABC Warriors style. Go forth and be rad.

EDIT: oh, it's on HL2 MOD central, which you know about. Ill shut up then

1 Comments:

Blogger skaffen said...

Yes, have them all, along with everything else on both sites and his homepage. I actually chose those tutes to start with, going pretty well, the second tute, 30/40min, has taken me approx 5 or 6 hours. I don't think that's too bad considering I installed Max this morning and spent three hours trying to figure out camera movement. Called both of you fuckers without luck and finally got it when I punched my mouse which flipped over skidding into my stereo. This caused the camera to go all over the fucking joint. 'Ahh, mouse 3...'

Learnt a complete assload today and am getting the hang of being able to do basic shit without thinking now.

12:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home