Wednesday, November 17, 2004

And about fucking time.

Can y'all read through this & tell me if I've got this straight.
This bad boy

& it's little brother

right here

is an external 2.5 drive bay, which also happens to play MP3's

which means, & stay with me here as this could get a little bumpy for those without much money & a 40GB MP3 collection (like me).

If I was to say, have a spare 40GB 2.5" drive which was accidently shipped to me from some dumbass online store I could get one of above said bad boys & get myself a $200 iPod...

Well fuck me running & call me a cheap date, I think I found a proud recipient of my well earned birthday money.

2 Comments:

Blogger stompbox said...

Sweet!

7:29 am  
Blogger eightball said...

well in a rush of consumerism I picked one of these puppies on the weekend, $300 with a 40GB HDD. By far the cheapest 40GB player doing the rounds.

However it's hardly a marvel to look at, or to use.

The interface would have to be improved considerably before it rose to the level of 'clunky'.

But if your budget is tight it's an acceptable answer until $3-400 40GB iPods are available it will have to do. By the way if anyone knows anyone wanting to get rid of a 40GB iPod let me know becuase even though I have this, I'm still in the market.

2:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home