Monday, July 05, 2004

HEAVY METAL WAKE-UP CALL

7th August my birthday
Saturday at the Arthouse
CAPTAIN CLEANOFF - best live band I've ever seen, outgrind BRUTAL TRUTH in their heydey
Fast you ask? YOU'LL SHIT !
FUCK ... I'M DEAD - gods
UNDINISM - grind mayhem with mentally ill singer who self harms on stage
VAGINAL CARNAGE - funny live burping
KUTABARE - Heavy thick deathgrind with alcohol induced brain injury
EXCARNATED - a bit shit

I will start sucking up to the wife NOW
All I want for my birthday this year is
PERMISSION TO ROCK
Skaffen if you're in town you're needed at the bar
Eightball you know what to do
You are both obliged to ROCK THE FUCK OUT

6 Comments:

Blogger eightball said...

Dude, I'm fuckin on it.
Skaff you definatley have to come down so we can get keys for Gipps St & try to tuck Adrigut in

I know it wont happen but a man can dream

6:19 pm  
Blogger stompbox said...

Last time you tried that I tucked you both in and then I did the dishes

6:32 pm  
Blogger stompbox said...

http://www.athiumsatanus.net/blastbeat/photos/ihrtour.html

Photos of several of those bands in action. Lucky the internet doesnt have smell-o-vision

6:40 pm  
Blogger skaffen said...

It aint likely, but fuckarsebumdick I'll certainly try.

11:13 pm  
Blogger stompbox said...

Well, I gently brought it up this morning and the idea was greeted with some hostility. "You're going out without me on your birthday." Hmm. I did try inviting her but that didn't wash. This is going to take some serious sucking up and grovelling, and I think I'm man enough for the job.

1:32 pm  
Blogger stompbox said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home