Monday, July 05, 2004

Tower of Power

I wish I'd thought of this about 30 years ago so I could have docmented the build up of my ass.

Imagine my haemmoroids building & demoloshing themselves in timelapse. The big question is what music to use as a soundtrack to such an epic undertaking?

I am thinking Wagners "Ride of the Valkyries" not only becuase it may remind people of the epic scene in Apocolypse Now as they watch my ass mutate & become red raw but also because everyone must agree

Valkyries kick much ass.

2 Comments:

Blogger skaffen said...

What the fuck are they going to do, stick them in LEO?

This should have been done many years ago come to think of it. Positioning them over a certain 'topical' part of the world would have made it a lot easier for the fucking Yanks to keep score of how many arses they've thouroughly fisted on their way to Middle Eastern dominance.

By the way, this is my blog and that's gonna be the first and LAST political whinge allowed :) Or I'll come fuck you with my favorite mechanincal cock.

If you're just going to pick on America, go ahead.

10:51 pm  
Blogger monkeypox said...

All right, I will pick on America, or Americans in general, because it is easy.
For starters:

They can't swear or spell properly - they say ass instead of arse
They think a bum is a homeless dude
They are too scared to say "hell" and say "heck" and think it is naughty.
Heaps of other stuff too that I can't be bothered with.

2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home