Friday, July 10, 2009

Making the best of Nightshift

So I just ran the gauntlet of 3 nightshifts at the unit.

Instead of wasting time, I had the car boot full to the brim with modelling gear, paints and tools. I got a lot of stuff done, but these columns are the main thing which I actually finished to completion.



I undercoated them on the first night (they were grey resin when they arrived)



Then base coated them day 2



Then settled in front of 2 movies back to back on foxtel on day 3 and detailed them until there wasn't much more I could do.



The second movie was a shitty Seagal flick with a laughable plot, which made it easier to concentrate on the finishing touches.



So the next evening at dinner while the kids were trying to eat I cracked them out with our other dungeon terrain.



Jasper tried to tell his Mum "You married a kid."

But it was too late, Noah and I started a war, yelling
"Save vs skidmarks"
"Die dungeon bastards"
and so on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home