Monday, July 06, 2009

Another Gaming Post - AWESOME!!

The kids playing Noah's Marvel Heroscape game.






Kids are home for school hols. Today, much to my delight, turned into a gaming day! Fucking AWESOME!!!

I forgot to take pics, but first Noah and I played Star Wars miniatures. I let him have Darth Vader, but he's lost Luke, so I had little ewoks - fine until you realise they have sharpened sticks for weapons and can only attack if they're standing next to the guy. So Darth Vader swanned around flicking his cape and force-chopking ewoks from across the space station, popping their little heads like grapes. That motherfucker is a ruthless asshole and Noah nearly got sent to his room.



So next Jasper wanted to play Axis and Allies War at Sea.
Noah ran our side for a bit but got bored, so I stepped in and beat Jasper, who was pretty dirty on me.








School holidays are fucking awesome.

2 Comments:

Blogger MortarForker said...

You have more awesome toys than I know how to describe.

11:26 pm  
Blogger stompbox said...

Just you wait. One xmas you'll be at the olds' trying to nurse a beer and look bored, and it's going to be "Shut the fuck up and roll initiative Uncle Tas, we're playing D&D and you're an elf. And you're on point, we gave you a lantern."

12:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home