Sunday, March 30, 2008

AVALON - A Campaign In Crisis

Sit down* if you're reading this, because it's serious stuff.

*I can no longer assume you're sitting down while surfing the internet, as Uncle 8y demonstrated on Thursday night - drunk on msn, walking down the stairs with a beer in one hand, new laptop in the other, typing.

We went to start playing the other (boy's) day, but we couldn't find their dice.
Then the bog boy remembered - last game was with Uncle Skaffen before xmas, and for Xmas they got Dice Goblins! (Goblin dice bags.) Problem solved, pics coming...

Dungeon pieces found, and minis...

Then ... I couldn't find my game notes. Nor character sheets. Nothing.

I was spewing, the kids were OK, but teased me that I spoiled boy's day and shook their heads.

I have pulled the house apart looking for them, and then we had a brain storm - just before xmas Mrs Stomper made me throw a whole heaps of stuff under the house so we had room for xmas BBQ. So I'm going to excavate and find it.

Once I do we'll be into it, and I for one will appreciate it because I nearly lost it. Gaming was fun as a kid but even more fun with my kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home