Monday, July 10, 2006

Thieves, and why they should be shot in the arse.

I have been at the office for 9 hours today (Sunday) because someone broke in this afternoon. It took Englands finest 7 hours to turn up and check the property out before I was happy to enter the place, this was after the alarms got set off a second time, i.e. they came back for more.

They have destroyed every locked door they came across and also trashed the coffee machine (utter bastards)

The only thing they took that I can tell of was disks from our production servers (!) so now I must spend the next 40 hours rebuilding the entire business.

I have an ear infection too.

5 Comments:

Blogger stompbox said...

I can't believe they trashed the fucking coffee machine. I mean, come on. You could stab me in the face in the morning and I'd take a swig of coffee before I started screaming. Depriving people of coffee in the morning is fucked.

Don't shoot them in the arse, they'll come back for more of that too.

8:00 pm  
Blogger eightball said...

I find I need to drink a cup of instant coffee in the morning so I'm together enough to make the espresso..

& our work has a 1 button espresso machine..

that sucks, they ONLY took backup disks of servers?

DODGY!!!

8:31 pm  
Blogger stompbox said...

Do you reckon it's an insurance job?

12:54 pm  
Blogger monkeypox said...

Looks like an inside job. Only going for the hard disks and fucking over the coffee machine. I'd start by looking at the fuckers in your office that don't drink coffee (because they obviously can't be fucking trusted).

4:39 pm  
Blogger stompbox said...

Anyone at work before noon NOT holding a coffee deserves to have a chair smashed over their head regardless. How many chairs do you have at work? Start smashing!!

Those left standing can offer to make each other another cuppa, sit down and have a civilised discussion. What were we talking about again? I just crushed my mug in a vice-like grip. It might be time to cut back on the coffee... After 4 mugs from a plunger I can't tell if that's sweat in my jocks or a slow trickle of wee.

4:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home