Friday, June 02, 2006

Request for assistance

Hi All,

I need someone to step in and help me out for the month of June.

This evening I am ducking off to Paris for a few days, to be romantic with some mates travelling Europe.

Subsequent to this I am spending three consecutive weekends flying to Germany to see Australia's first round of World Cup games. This is going to be fun, and will age me rapidly as I will be flying back to work at 4 am each Monday. More importantly when we play Brazil and Japan I will probably get arrested for going into the oppositions supporters area without pants on.

The problem I have is, during this time Skaffette the undead Mage will be quite lonely and will be missing out on much needed adventuring and experience points. She doesn't deal well with neglect and often takes it out on her pet cockroach.

If anyone could spare the time and take care of my undead alter-ego I would be much appreciative. I will of course compensate you for your time with Swiftthistle and Heavy Silk Banadages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home