Sunday, August 21, 2005

Demonoid torrents

This torrent tracker site has the best comic selection I've seen. Almost 2 gig of Lobo in one torrent, and 2000AD comics out the whazoo, right from issue 1.

This site does seem to be one of the new breed who get shirty if your ratio (upload/download) is low, ban automatically for it after a while, and request donations. While I wouldn't go donating to these guys in a hurry, the site is worth checking out.

Dudes! Look >> 2000AD comics prog 1106 to 1110. "Enjoy... more to come"
Now that looks promising! I showed my kids 2000AD the other day in the newsagents, it was a big "special" issue, all black and white, 7 bucks or something. Struth.

None of the art looked all that cool, nothing in it grabbed me. I told the boys let's stick with White Dwarf once a month.

Now if some bright spark was scanning White Dwarf and putting out torrents - that would rule.... OH sweet jeebers

Check out this user!!! YAY!! I AM A DORK!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home