Monday, December 13, 2004

I'm back (arse, fuck, tit, sad little metal fan pricks, etc)

I've been away from the blog for a bit because of a shitload of work and other shit, but if I can't take some time out of my work day to read TML, online comics, slashdot, the Reg, Whirlpool and other shit - what is the use of coming to work ?

Rather than posting comments to all of the previous posts I'll type shit here.

1. I'm interested in the TML mod, but fucked if I know what skills I have (fuck all) or when I'll get time. [I can offer a bit of remote processing power].

2. Everyone is right - HalfLife 2 is awesome. I still haven't finished it. I have to get up at ridiculous times of day to play (before 6 this morning). Going to work eats into gaming time. I don't agree with the steam fucking me over if my Internet connection is down, but the bastards have got me by the balls because the game is so good.

3. For me - the only good coming out of Diamond Darrell's death (wow that is like some sort of dark alliteration) is that I've dug out Mrs Monkey's old Pantera CDs (Vulgar Display of Power and Cowboys from Hell) for another listen. These are from before Pantera began to possibly suck. I can't comment here on level of suckage because I haven't listened to anything of theirs after this, but I know that most of the bands I listened to in the early nineties began to suck by about 1994. I also know that sad little turds that write bad poetry and can't get a root shouldn't piss of Skaff.

4. Web comics are still cool. Here are some that have kept me amused. For a start Penny Arcade's comments on Acclaim are funnier now that Acclaim is dead and the corpse being sold off. Remember BMX XXX ?

Catapult
Now you know


I found Butter Nut Squash a while back. Some of it is amusing and the dudes done some art for some familiar stuff.

5. I've bought World of Warcraft, but I'm not installing it until I finish HL2. I'm a fucking moron. I paid money for a game and then I'll have to pay more to play it. There was a penny arcade comic on this as well, but I couldn't find it in the archive. I'm also worried that by buying a MMORPG I'll start to smell even more, lose my family and live under a table in a University computer lab. The last one really happened. At a Uni where I used to word a sad fuck hid under the table in an X-terminal lab so he could play MUDs all night.

6. Listing shit is fun. I'd better go do at least a bit of work. I started this post at 11:40 this morning. Fuck.

2 Comments:

Blogger monkeypox said...

This is funny. The crazed little web stalker wanker that has attached himself to this blog like a bad fart has swallowed a thesaurus. He has also decided to overwhelm us with his intellectual superiority by somehow deciding that our chosen professions and forms of entertainment equate us with cunt farts. I guess I'm just as retarded now as well (or just shit).

11:16 pm  
Blogger skaffen said...

We have an audience? Oh dear, the fools.

9:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home