Thursday, September 02, 2004

Hopelessly addicted to online comics

Here's another two. Ornery Boy and Evil SPace Robot

Got the links from a guest spot on diesel cuties. Posting this before I've even read the first strip - it's awesome. Looks like HATE, and if you know Eightball, he has HATE galore.

I'm reading these things non-stop when taking a "break" from 3D modeling, I don't have rendering as an excuse yet. Most people take a break with a change of posture. My spine is fucking killing me. I'm not joking, nor smiling. Duh, I just had a great idea, I'll take a break by playing Warcraft III instead. Hmm, different pastime, same backpain, exact. same. posture. I think there's a pattern developing here, but I'm too sleep deprived to see it.

4 Comments:

Blogger monkeypox said...

Speaking of Warcraft III - have you installed the latest beta patch - 1.17 - and if so - are the newest Characters (gobbo alchemist + firelord) any good ?

10:54 am  
Blogger stompbox said...

DOH I mean WCII Frozen Throne. Is III good?

2:25 pm  
Blogger monkeypox said...

Frozen Throne is the expansion to WC 3.
Reign of Chaos is normal WC 3.

WC 2 was tides of darkness.

WCIII + WCIII Frozen Throne is one of the most awesome realtime strategy games I have ever played. The map editor rocks. It looks absolutely stunning and it is massively addictive.
What do you reckon Skaff ?

4:14 pm  
Blogger stompbox said...

Hmm. I stand corrected. I'd better download that patch and try to get enough experience points to be a level 6 half-man half-dork.

8:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home