Thursday, August 26, 2004

TAGBOARD

Skaffen, could you consider setting us up with a TAGBOARD on here? To increase the efficiency of time wastage at work? I think all here will agree, this is a serious issue which needs to be addressed. I can't ICQ or MSN here at work, a tagboard would be SWEET. You can kill the page when the boss works in, drop back later, and crap on.

Dudes if skaffen gets one up and running, when you get on there and want to know if anyone's around, just post the time of day. Then when I get on there at work, I know how long it's been since your message and have an idea whether anyone's around.

I keep farting, the office stinks and my co-worker told the clients in the lounge. I have been told to stay in here with it until I can learn to get along with others by not making smells which cause people to vomit into their mouths a bit.

2 Comments:

Blogger stompbox said...

Just to be clear, the basic version of the tagboard is free

8:17 pm  
Blogger skaffen said...

Done, I think

1:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home