Friday, August 06, 2004

Poo on a Stick with Vermicelli Noodles

You fuckers (and I include myself in the fucker bit) are just not trying hard enough.
I've been testing and updating a web proxy filter for the last few days. It doesn't block this blog.
Just for shits and giggles I thought I'd create another blog (at the moment it looks fucking awful) to see what was allowed for titles. Cunt Arse was born. The filter doesn't block that either. Maybe I need to mention hot sluts, or the filter isn't trying hard enough. Maybe because it is Friday I should go home and have a beer. Yep thats what I'll be doing right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger skaffen said...

I tried, oh how I tried

2:37 pm  
Blogger monkeypox said...

You tried, I tried a bit. It did nothing. I don't think we need to lift our game at all. I know a server that needs a good kicking.

3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home