Friday, August 06, 2004

Yurtle the Turtle

Well I type this with a beast popping out to say hello, & he's getting aggressive..

I started my new job about 2 months ago, in a largish company of about 160 staff. Things have been going OK until today. Today the crappers have signed out. if they were a hockey team they'd be in the sin bin for fighting. if they were a footy team they'd be Hawthorn..

A couple of weeks after I started here the toilets started playing up. upon plumbing investigation it was discovered that our 6 dumping stations all emptied into 1 5 inch pipe. & it is (apparently) law that only one toilet can be connected to a 5 inch pipe.

OMFG TRAGEDY I hear you cry. SO... a major undertaking was launched to bring our toilet system into the 21st Century. (I still harbour hopes of digital remote shitting whilst being serenaded by MP3 music & having the dags gently washed off like barnacles by super smooth plastically servant robots, kinda like the ones in I-robot but with big boobs). However this was not to be, several weeks of industrial drilling later our thrones have officially packed it in & I've been choking this one off all day.. someones gonna pay, & they're not going to be happy when they do.

On the other hand is it coincidence 2 weeks after I start the toilets are deemed 'not up to the task' I think not...

I am one proud blogger


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home