Thursday, August 05, 2004

ROBO BRONTO

HERE
I ran a google search on "online manga", found a billion links as you can imagine but the first one I stumbled across I'm quite liking. It really looks like it was drawn by some dude, it's got a hand made feel, not perfect like so much stuff out there. Makes me think of smoking bongs until I hardly knew my own name and then sitting down to a pile of comics I bought with what was meant to be grocery money. I wonder how often these people belt out a page. Would be fun, but that'd be the only hobby you'd have time for.

Everyone encourage Eightball to start an online strip about inflatable sex toys in space. "Set a course for Uranus!" "I'm ramming you as hard as I can cap'n! WE NEED MORE LUBE!" Eightball's pencil case art running around trying to score drugs and roots - that would be cool.

I'm sure the site "Drunk Duck" where it is hosted has more cool shit, I haven't got around to having a look yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home