Thursday, May 17, 2007

Showhand

As promised, pics of works in progress (very slow and long progress).


WH40K



First up - WH40K Thousand Sons. I've got two units of nine of these guys. I've replaced the Aspiring Champs pistol with a power fist from the standard chaos marine box.



TS Predator with forgeworld front plate.




Termie conversions. I dremeled the helmet out from the headpiece to match the TS terminator graphic in White Dwarf a few years ago.

I've still got sitting unassembled an Ahriman model and 3 more sorcerers. I'll probably get a forge world dreadnought if I progress further with this army. I'm painting more for looks than to play with at this stage as TS are apparently very had to use effectively.


Warhammer Fantasy Battle.


You guys have probably seen some of these minis before. I've been working on this army for years now.




2004 Chaos Warriors. I've got a few units of these to paint.





Tzeentch Chaos Lord on disc.




Forge World Chaos Mammoth





Demons and chaos knight. I've got 15 of the 2004 models to paint as well as a a heap of 5th edition models.

1 Comments:

Blogger stompbox said...

Noice.

I like those Thousand Sons too, and have read here and there on the forums that they are hard to run as a competitive force. But with all that Egyptian action, what's not to love?

The recent White Dwarf spread was rad, with mummies hanging out the front of dreadnaughts, and a giant scorpion defiler. Hirst Arts have some great Egyptian moulds for scenery and set pieces, might be worth checking out if you get that far with it. (To make dioramas or whatever.)

I love the Forgeworld dreddy you're talking about.

Could you post some closeups of the terminator conversion?

12:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home