Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Employment, etc.

Hello gents,

I have a job, again.

After my brief installment as god of pr0n I found myself without work. The greatest job in the world wound up early unfortuantley, something to do with cacking the receptionist on the way out of the office one day...

(That was meant to say 'caking' but I kinda like the typo)

Anyway, I am now a permanent employee of a Storage Integration firm in the middle of London city. It's nice to work after getting poor enough that I was literally a few days from flying home. The job is not the raddest in the world, but I am getting used to it. MonkeyPox will love this, I have been employed to develop and implement a Managed Services Solution. From scratch. First client on in about a month.

Fuckme.

I am learning a lot, fast. And the chicks in town tend to be pretty foxy, so it's not all bad.

Apart from that I have been milking myself over the Nintendo DS and PSP, Mortar Forker has reached level 3 or something in Urban Dead and now pwns zombie cunts for breakfast.

It is getting cold here, so I hope you enjoy your summer very fucking much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home