Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Less than meets the eye




I'm sure everybodies seen this, I know I have, I link it more for posterities sake.

These cars make me want to buy some clunky piece of shit car, $3000 worth of sheet metal & a pop rivetter.

Seriously fucking awesome. How much fun would it be to have one of these & take it down Chapel St on a Friday night. (at 4kmph)

Yeah I'll drag ya... what.. you mean fastest wins???

I thought it was just coolest wins, forget it then. I can't drive any faster than walking pace or the airbrushed picture of my fiance singing kareoke is in danger of peeling off..

1 Comments:

Blogger skaffen said...

Fucking amazing! I didn't see any of those puppies around Japan unfortunately, but now I have ANOTHER reason to go back.

Some quotes from the bottom of the site had me on the floor:

"About Hamasaki Ayumi

She is Japanese singer.She sing a song very well.

Her face is very beautiful but small boob."

and

"Ayumi Hamasaki fan site in the world 世界の浜崎あゆみファンサイト

Sorry but I am not fan of her, because breast problem.

but I hope this links help her fan for having good relation with each other ;-)"

small boob breast problem, when will these girls learn?

11:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home