Wednesday, October 20, 2004

November 16th



Old news now, but didn't get round to posting about it till now. Go and look at the site, download the trailer if you haven't seen it, proceed to touch mister happy.

I've pre-empted and booked the 17th off work. (I got in trouble when WarCraft3 came out and I was 'sick', MonkeyPox didn't believe me for some reason, neither did work) Plus I've already paid and pre-loaded off Steam so I get a wee hat and some posters or something. If you thought I had problems when Doom3 came out...

Oh yeah, and to the people hailing Halo2 as 'the most anticipated game of the year': Don't be fucking stupid.

4 Comments:

Blogger skaffen said...

Oh yeah, scans of the first magazine review if, like me, you're a sad fuck

8:18 pm  
Blogger monkeypox said...

I reckon I'll have to take a few months off at this rate. I've been looking forward to HL2.
GTA San Andreas also looks pretty awesome.
Lord of the Rings RTS Battle for Middle Earth also looks promising. Still haven't finished Doom3 - Dawn of War as taken over as the new favourite.

Fucking halo 2 - that bees bees bees post from some cock-sucker was just a hidden ad for halo 2.
Cunts.

2:34 pm  
Blogger stompbox said...

Going to drop by Oman in December, can you guys start a list of games to pick up?

HL2
Dawn of War
WOW
Doom3

what else?

5:58 pm  
Blogger monkeypox said...

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (as long as it is released for PC)
Battle for Middle Earth RTS.
The new Leisure Suit Larry game is banned in Australia, so you probably won't get it in Oman. Don't know if is any good.

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home