Friday, October 22, 2004

Little Britain

Did anyone see Little Britain on the ABC last night? It was on after Kath and Kim.

I've been hanging for it to start, it was the first episode in a new series with some blokes from League of Gentlemen. It's not as out there as LOG, which you have to watch from between your fingers, it's horrible but you can't look away. Little Britain still had me in stitches though. Those guys are fucking comic geniuses. Awesome characters, and the same 2 blokes play nearly everyone on the screen. TML nerds will be excited to hear that Tom Baker of Dr Who is the narrator. Few things on TV excite me, Little Britain and Kath and Kim are doing it for me currently. Kath and Kim is losing steam for me a little, but it's tragic enough to keep me coming back for now, just for the squirm factor.

3 Comments:

Blogger monkeypox said...

Kath and Kim last night - a bit dissapointing.
(the squirm factor from Brett's Mum was good)

Little Britain - possibly funniest show I've seen since The Office or LOG.
Tom Baker's voiceover also had me pissing myself.
"It was just over a year until his birthday"

The gay welsh dude was a piss funny as well.
Pity the ad wrecked the punchline.

Little Britain BBC Site

11:08 am  
Blogger stompbox said...

Nice site.

When Skaffen comes back to town you should let him bring his nephews over to see your Warhammer figures - they would like that even more than the Zoo I think.

11:36 am  
Blogger monkeypox said...

Yeah - Warhammer - I need to pull my finger out and paint a bit more. Haven't painted anything for a few weeks. I've got a lot of bare metal and placcy chaos warriors sitting on my desk and making me feel guilty about them being naked while I play dawn of war.
That reminds me - Golden Daemon is on this weekend. My mate Dave is entering again.

The nephew tackers are welcome to come down and have a squiz. But - I live a fair way out of the city.

3:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home